Thursday, December 1, 2011

Away from her

"Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending . Some stay incomplete . Yet they are beautiful in their own way. Same as my story i don't know where is my life till now "...

( GIP NODIA )

Hey shona !!! mai kya bolu yaar .. tumne toh baat karna hi chor diya hai ... kyu ???
because like you i also don't have answer .
yaar itni bari punishment ???

Shona you remember what we have done last year on my birthday ? On 4th december when i reached mayur vihar tab you are in your mama home .. and tu 6pm aae thi with sheetal .. then hum log CCD mai i think we spend around one hr na ? then we went GIP,NODIA . do u remember when small girl gave me one rose ?? tab maine wo sheetal ko diya tha .sheetal ne liya nahi .tab maine tujey diya tha ..actually yaar that rose for you also .. 
( CAFE COFFEE DAY -MAYUR VIHAR )

Then we spend 3hrs there . Around 8pm we were in GIP. hum logo ashu,satya,rajan ka wait kar rahe the .
Yaar u no what rajan was doing on metro station ?? tujey uss time gussa aaya tha . Then again we went CCD.

yaar  "missing that evening " .
I WANT MY MEMORIES BACK ..

Yaar on 5th dec , what i do ?? iss baar i am alone. you know i am missing you lots these days . jab mujey teri jada zarurat hai tab you leave me alone kyu yaar ???
kyu ???
kyu ???
kyu ???

you think i am happy with my life na toh thik hai i am very happy with my life.  yaar i need you in my life .


                           yaar wanna you on my birthday .. please snow white wish kar dena .
"You hurt me more than I deserved, but only because I loved                                      you more than you deserved."


Shona i know how you are these days ?? tujey mujse jada koi nhi janta i know you better after your parents . Tu 10000 juth bol le par i catch your problem in first sight. 



                                              "Snow-white this is my worst birthday ever " 
Yaar you know na ?? with whom i celebrate my birthday ?? 
Friends ?? nhiii
mates   ?? nhiiii
         parents ?? shayad nhiii
                               you ?? koi chance nhi iss baar 
moreover . no one here for me on my birthday ...
let it be yaar ...
STAY ANYWHERE BE HAPPY !!! MERI 10SUN MAT LENA 
I KNOW TU MERI JAISE HAI SAME !!!!
:( :( :(  



No comments:

Post a Comment